San Francisco Game Week
Об этом мероприятии
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) brings the game development community together to exchange ideas, solve problems, and shape the future of the industry across five days of education, inspiration, and networking.
Elden Ring, the acclaimed action role-playing game from renowned game director Hidetaka Miyazaki and fantasy writer George R. R. Martin, was awarded Game of the Year at the Game Developers Choice Awards on Wednesday—taking home three awards over the course of the night.
The winners of the 2023 Game Developers Choice Awards are:
- Best Debut Stray (BlueTwelve Studio/Annapurna Interactive)
- Best Visual Art Elden Ring (FromSoftware Inc./Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Best Audio God of War Ragnarök (Santa Monica Studio/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Best Narrative Pentiment (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
- Social Impact Award Citizen Sleeper (Jump Over The Age/Fellow Traveller)
- Innovation Award IMMORTALITY (Half Mermaid Productions)
- Best Technology God of War Ragnarök (Santa Monica Studio/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Best Design Elden Ring (FromSoftware Inc./Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Audience Award God of War Ragnarök (Santa Monica Studio/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Game of the Year Elden Ring (FromSoftware Inc./Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Pioneer Award Mabel Addis
- Lifetime Achievement Award John Romero
Subscribe to the GDC newsletter and get regular updates via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or RSS. Join the GDC mailing list: http://www.gdconf.com/subscribe
Follow GDC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Official_GDC GDC talks cover a range of developmental topics including game design, programming, audio, visual arts, business management, production, online games, and much more. We post a fresh GDC video every day. Subscribe to the channel to stay on top of regular updates, and check out GDC Vault for thousands of more in-depth talks from our archives.