We are publishing a new list with gaming vacancies. This week they are wanted: senior game designer at Playkot, game designer of hyper-casual games at Azur Games and sound designer at ExoGenesis.
The selection was prepared by Marina Lopatina, Director of Business Development of Talents In Games. Recall that this is a job search service and a recruitment agency.
Marina LopatinaSenior Game Designer at Playkot (Remote work)
Playkot is a developer of mobile and browser games.
The company is known primarily for the games SuperCity, Age of Magic and Spring Valley.
Now Playkot needs a senior-level game designer who will join the SuperCity team and accelerate the financial growth of the project.
- building an economically balanced content sales system (offer system);
- implementation of the general principles of content sales in future solutions;
- review of solutions from other areas of game design;
- collaboration with the owners of other areas to monetize new content;
- analysis of modern monetization solutions in the gaming market;
- monitoring and analysis of changes that are added to the game.
- more than two years of experience working on successful projects;
- the presence in the portfolio of cases of successful work on monetization — its implementation, processing, etc. A big plus will be the experience of building and balancing the system of offers at the level of the game;
- experience in modeling new processes in the game. The advantage will be knowledge of economics and economic models;
- ability to work with analytics (formulate queries and work from dashboards). Willingness to work with analysts to improve monitoring and bring it to a new level;
- experience of review and mentoring.
SuperCityGame designer of hyper-casual games at Azur Games (Remote work)
Azur Games is a developer and publisher of mobile games, which has projects such as AXES Metaverse, State.io , Harvest.io , Stack Ball, Worms Zone.io and World War Heroes.
In total, the company’s games have been downloaded over 4 billion times.
Azur Games is looking for a game designer with experience in the hyper-casual or casual direction, who is able to generate new ideas.
- creating hyper-casual mobile games in an iterative process: prototype, test, decision-making on the development of a prototype into a game;
- work with the full cycle of game design: concept, gameplay, levels, environment, reward systems, complexity, balancing, etc.;
- improvement and optimization of the prototype and game production process;
- search for new ideas and trends for a mass audience.
- at least two years of experience as a game designer in the hyper-casual or casual direction;
- experience with Unity;
- portfolio with released games;
- confident knowledge in the field of game design. It is necessary to understand gameplay mechanics, product metrics, level design and UI/UX;
- the ability to deconstruct games and identify their strengths and weaknesses;
- design thinking and a user-oriented approach to game development;
- proactivity and initiative.
Stack BallSound Designer in ExoGenesis (Remote work)
ExoGenesis is a young studio dealing with console and PC games.
She is currently developing a 2D metroidvania inspired by the Ori and Hollow Knight series.
The studio is in search of an experienced sound designer.
- creating music and sound effects for the game;
- audio content integration;
- close interaction with the team and work with feedback.
- experience in the development and implementation of sound design for at least two years;
- experience with C#;
- passion for games and game sound;
- it will be a plus: the presence of released midcore projects, experience working on 2D-dimensional or platformers, the presence of traditional music education or education in the field of sound engineering, possession of musical instruments.