We are publishing a new list with gaming vacancies. This week they are wanted: middle-level product analyst at Azur Games, senior game designer at Playkot and senior designer at WN Media Group.
The selection was prepared by Marina Lopatina, Director of Business Development of Talents In Games. Recall that this is a job search service and a recruitment agency.
Marina LopatinaMiddle-level product analyst at Azur Games (Remote work)
Azur Games is a developer and publisher of mobile games, which has projects such as AXES Metaverse, State.io , Harvest.io and World War Heroes.
In total, the company’s games have been downloaded over 4 billion times.
Azur Games is looking for a product analyst who is ready not only to analyze the numbers, but also to give practical recommendations based on research results.
- working with key product metrics: Retention, ARPU, DAU and others;
- search for project growth points using analytics;
- analysis of events, features and game activity;
- creating and maintaining dashboards in Tableau;
- hypothesis generation, conducting and analyzing A/B tests.
- confident knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- ability to work with large amounts of data;
- knowledge of Python and SQL at a good level;
- interest in the gaming industry.
Harvest.ioSenior Game Designer at Playkot (Remote work)
Playkot is a developer of mobile and browser games.
The company is known primarily for the games SuperCity, Age of Magic and Spring Valley.
Now Playkot needs a senior-level game designer who will join the SuperCity team and accelerate the financial growth of the project.
- building an economically balanced content sales system (offer system);
- implementation of the general principles of content sales in future solutions;
- review of solutions from other areas of game design;
- collaboration with the owners of other areas to monetize new content;
- analysis of modern monetization solutions in the gaming market;
- monitoring and analysis of changes that are added to the game.
- more than two years of experience working on successful projects;
- the presence in the portfolio of cases of successful work on monetization — its implementation, processing, etc. A big plus will be the experience of building and balancing the system of offers at the level of the game;
- experience in modeling new processes in the game. The advantage will be knowledge of economics and economic models;
- ability to work with analytics: formulate queries, work from dashboards. Willingness to work with analysts to improve monitoring and bring it to a new level;
- experience of review and mentoring.
SuperCitySenior Designer at WN Media Group (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
WN Media Group is engaged in the development of the B2B ecosystem.
It includes business events WN Events, an online platform for events WN Hub, media App2Top and GameWorldObserver, as well as a job search service and recruitment agency Talents In Games.
The main focus of the company’s design department is the WN Events project, but the designers also perform the tasks of other WN Media Group brands. Now the department needs a senior designer who can work quickly and without loss of quality.
- development of design layouts of advertising and internal products based on the tasks set;
- design-support of existing sites, as well as the development and launch of new ones;
- development of graphical elements and interfaces for web platforms and applications;
- prepress preparation of advertising and exhibition products;
- checking layouts from partners for compliance with technical requirements;
- installation of advertising and internal video materials;
- creating animation and video creatives based on the tasks set;
- interaction with internal customers: working with technical specifications, approval and making edits.
- work experience of at least five years, including at least a year of prepress preparation;
- portfolio availability;
- excellent ownership:
- Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects for creating promotional materials using infographics);
- Tilda, including Zero Block. Experience of integration with third-party services;
- Figma. It is important to be able to use plugins to optimize tasks;
- application of cross-program interaction within software packages and platforms to optimize resources and improve quality;
- knowledge of the basics of designing or UX/UI design interfaces;
- basic understanding of HTML or CSS;
- knowledge of English at least level B1;
- the ability to analyze the information received and work with deadlines. Structurality in the approach to the implementation of tasks;
- it will be a plus: successful experience in prototyping and developing user interfaces of applications, experience in analyzing user behavior and optimizing interface solutions, experience in creating UI whales or design systems.